To make an appointment to see Dr Gerich-McGregor you’ll need a referral from your GP or specialist. Once we receive the referral we will contact you directly to make an appointment.
Rehab Balance offers the following for services to General Practitioners and their patients:
- Appointments available for private, insurance, icare, Lifetime Care and Support, WorkCover, DVA, NDIS.
- Medicare rebates available. Direct billing to approved insurers.
- Consultations available in several convenient locations.
- Short waiting times, generally less than a few weeks.
- Clear and detailed communications with the treating doctor and other related practitioners.
What to bring
If this is your first appointment with Dr Gerich-McGregor please arrive ten minutes early in order to complete the patient registration details (or to save time you can download the form here and complete prior to arrival). Kindly note that we schedule our appointments to start on time and they cannot be extended if you arrive late.
Please bring with you:
- Medicare card
- Any relevant scans and Xrays
- List of current medications
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice may attract a fee.